Friday, September 17, 2010

SHISEIDO Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On ~ How-To

This mascara is in the new 2010 Spring collection. My review: So far i love this mascara!! 5/5 !!  But then again to some people it might not be. I recommend to try it, and c for urself!!
Photobucket



Photobucket
Step 1: Curl lashes. I use a heated lash curler in this pic to curl my lashes. The heated lash curler helps my lashes stay curled longer. ^-^
Photobucket
Step 2: Start applying the mascara with the lengthening side (small spaced).
Photobucket
Step 3: Now apply the mascara with the other side which will volumize ur lashes (wide spaced).
Photobucket





Step 4: I repeated step 2+3 for my lower lashes.
Step 5: I recurled my lashes, for completion.                                                                  
Photobucket





 FINISHED!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment